SAP PI Consultant - Bilingual - FRENCH & ENGLISH - Consulting
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, this company offers the exciting opportunity of working on many clients, of all sizes and industries. Training is of fundamental importance at the company - as a leader in our domain, we invest the time in training our employees so that each PI Specialist is equipped with the knowledge, skill, and experience that our clients have come to expect. We strive to showcase our individual talents in a collaborative environment.
The SAP PI Consultant will be responsible for providing SAP PI/PO consulting services to clients, including:
- Designing and implementing solutions for customers’ needs; developing interfaces; performing maintenance
- Designing technical architecture for client SAP PI environments
- Developing customer business processes
- Advising on best practices, particularly for B2B, A2A environments
- Creating technical Documentation
- Monitoring message processing and message throughput
- Troubleshooting and status tracking of messages
- Handling Error and alert; root-cause analysis
- Monitoring all technical PI instances, services and applications
- Configuring and monitoring PI alerts in Solution Manager
- Providing stellar end-user support by achieving impeccable service levels and maintaining strong relationships through incident resolution, request prioritization and delivery
- Escalating process change requests, system enhancements or any other related requests through relevant mechanisms for approval / prioritization
- Participating on the support schedule 24/7
- All other related activities
As SAP PI Consultant, the employee should be able to work independently; be capable of multi-tasking; and able to show leadership and guide juniors.
* Note: Certain task and responsibilities will be defined based on the clients or project’s needs.
* Some travel may be requiredTo be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.