Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Point of Sales systems
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Transform client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Work self-directed and independently; act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- Experience with best of class Point of Sales systems (ex: GKPOS, Swedamart, etc).
- At least 5 years of work experience in relevant in POS consulting services or business environments, implementing POS applications
- Profound understanding of Point of Sales Business Processes
- Experience in developing roll-out strategies
- Understanding of integration points between POS and other store/head office systems
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Open to travel (50-100%)
To be eligible for the positions above, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Residents. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.