We are seeking a Network Security Analyst for a full time permanent position at our Montreal based client. (Financial Services)
- 5-10 years in Network Security as an analyst
- Experience working with appliance based firewalls and technology preferably with Juniper NetScreens, SRX and Fortinet
- Strong expertise with routing protocols (RIP, BGP, OSPF).
- Strong knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts including routing, switching, load balancing, VLANs, STP etc.
- Experience with IP protocols including IP, TCP, UDP, FTP, DNS, ARP, DHCP etc.
- Strong expertise in deployment and understanding of IPSec and SSL VPNs.
- Scripting capability with Python, Perl, and PowerShell is an asset
- Experience with Firewall Policy Modeling Tools
To be eligible for the positions above, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Residents. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.