You will collaborate with key business resources in providing SAP functional support for the SAP PP & QM (Production Planning & Quality Management) modules. You will apply your technical skills when identifying issues and working with developers, business analysts and other functional analysts on projects in order to find solutions. Your main challenges will include the following:
- Configuring solutions, where applicable;
- Creating and executing appropriate test cases and ensuring the integrity of the solution before business-unit and user-acceptance testing;
- Supporting, maintaining and enhancing SAP solutions;
- Collaborating with appropriate business units, production support team members and developers on requirements for gathering, solution design and creation of production support specifications;
- Facilitating and/or participating in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects and infrastructure (Basis) representatives;
- Working with the business to resolve solution defects that are identified;
- Communicating the final solution to the business and coordinating implementation of the solution in the production environment;
- Updating system documentation.
- French speaking is required
To be eligible for the positions above, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Residents. No sponsorship or visas are available at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.