work with prestigious clients in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, agri-food, transportation, pulp and paper manufacturing. You participate in projects that will allow you to explore S4/HANA technologies, S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud and other new SAP solutions.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of SAP software implementation projects. As such, you will:
- Plan, organize, direct and control all project activities;
- Identify the risks and implement the strategies required to minimize their impacts;
- Create winning conditions for consultants dedicated to the project to successfully achieve their objectives;
- Evaluate consultants and provide constructive feedback;
- Communicate effectively and give clear instructions;
- Guide the client and ensure their satisfaction while managing their expectations;
- Focus on achieving the client's business objectives;
- Play an active role in the continuous improvement of our project delivery methodology.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in project management;
- Have completed as a project manager at least 2 ERP implementations;
- Having completed projects as a functional consultant, an asset;
- Have unifying leadership in order to mobilize teams towards a common goal;
- Have a diplomatic sense in order to clearly communicate the issues while maintaining cordial relations with the client;
- Have good oral and written communication skills, in French and English, in particular to communicate with customers located across Canada;
- Be able to focus on results while maintaining a pleasant work environment;
- Be structured with a good ability to anticipate;
- PMP certification, an asset;
- Good knowledge of business processes in distribution and manufacturing, an asset.