The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of Microsoft solution implementation projects.
- Evaluate the scope of projects and plan projects during the sales cycles in collaboration with the sales team (Account Managers and Solution Architects).
- Manage project scope, budget, schedule, quality and other aspects of the project in delivery mode;
- Focus on achieving the client's project objectives;
- Guide and support the advisors assigned to the project;
- Organize and conduct project governance meetings;
- Systematically and rigorously produce and communicate weekly project progress reports;
- Perform performance evaluations of the advisors assigned to your projects;
- Play an active role in the continuous improvement of our service delivery methodology.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in project management, in a technological environment;
- Experience in implementing ERP systems (have at least one implementation);
- PMP certification an important asset
- Good knowledge of the business processes of companies in retail, distribution, manufacturing, franchise management or services in general;
- Experience with different system implementation methodologies (cascade and/or agile);
- Experience working with senior leaders;
- Good judgment: ability to discern the essential problems as well as the solutions;
- Ability to tolerate conflict and ambiguity as part of a negotiation process;
- Ability to listen with an open mind;
- Excellent ability to adapt and synthesize;
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Team spirit.
- French speaking
- Canadian Citizen or Canadian Perm Resident
- Location: must be located in Montreal, QC.
- Hybrid work model.