THIS IS A FULLTIME PERMANENT POSITION.
FRENCH AND ENGLISH SPEAKING REQUIRED.
MUST BE OPEN TO TRAVEL.
CANADIAN CITIZEN / CANADIAN PERMANENT RESIDENT
You will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/HANA, S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Leonardo, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Ariba, and other new SAP solutions.
Your primary task as an SAP specialist is assisting our clients in deploying SAP solutions. In general, your main responsibilities are:
- Participating in implementation projects at client sites, either for new implementations or the delivery of specific requirements within the project context. You then report to the project manager. Work is mostly done at the client site.
- Participating in support tasks for existing clients. These tasks are managed by a company internal system. You directly report to development director. Work is mostly done at the office.
- Grasping the essential elements of a business process, analyzing them rapidly, and detailing both the strong points and the weak areas that require improvement in the client’s context.
Essential skills and competencies
- Undergraduate university diploma
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer, including all relevant technologies in project delivery and support mode
- Good knowledge of development in SAP’s main logistics modules
- Excellent knowledge of ABAP language and of the ABAP Workbench development environment
- Knowledge of Eclipse development tool with ABAP plugins (ADT)
- Good knowledge of the ABAP Data Dictionary (tables, indexes, maintenance views, search-helps, lock objects, etc.)
- Good knowledge of developments of RF programs, with ITS technology
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Development (ABAP Objects)
- Familiar with IDoc processing from EDI or ALE interfaces
- Familiar with XML data processing with ABAP
- Good knowledge of different user-exit technologies (function-exits, BADIs, BTEs) as well as implicit enhancements, and the advantages/disadvantages of each
- Good knowledge of Form development using SAPscript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms
- Development of efficient code to manage large volumes of data
- Multiple developments of Dynpros and the different types of Modules to control user input
- Good spoken and written communication skills, in French and English
- Ability to travel outside of one’s residence area to carry out projects
- Strong team spirit and customer service skills