The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultant is to assist clients in the deployment of the Dynamics 365 solution. As such, he is required to:
- Review client business processes, business requirement and system design;
- Work with clients to streamline existing processes with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations;
- Translate business requirements into solution design;
- Design and delivery engagements at client locations;
- Support and mentor other team members (technical and functional);
- Conduct and provide User training to the internal and external clients;
- Go-Live and Post-go-live support;
- Assist in the team’s Pre-Sales efforts when required.
Essential skills and competencies
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in an accounting, finance, or equivalent;
- Possess at least three (3) years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 356/ AX
- Experience with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics 365/AX, particularly the financial modules(Financial Management, Expense Management, HR Management and Payroll, Project Management and Project Accounting …)
- Strong functional knowledge in finance (General ledger, Account payable, account receivable, fixed assets, multiple company management, multiple currency management…)
- Knowledge in Budgeting and Project Budgeting, Project Management and Project Accounting;
- Knowledge in HR Management and payroll;
- Knowledge in Finance Reporting Tools (Management Reporter);
- Knowledge in Inventory and Manufacturing Costing and Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of business process.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out project
- Experience in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
- Experience of two complete implementations of Dynamics 365/ AX;
- CPA or equivalent designation, an asset;
- Experience with other Dynamics solutions (SL, NAV, CRM), an asset;
- Experience with 365/AX For Retail;
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions;
- Ability to adapt, summarize, vulgarize technical concepts;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Team spirit.