FRENCH SPEAKING IS REQUIRED.
The primary mandate of the advisor is to help our customers deploy Oracle's JD Edwards solution. As such, he must in particular:
- Implement the ERP JD Edwards software package, with particular emphasis on the distribution processes at our customers;
- Capturing the essential elements of a business process, analyzing them quickly and extracting strengths and weaknesses that are subject to improvement in the particular context of the client;
- Seize the interactions between the processes in order to be able to advise the client;
- Write functional specifications for development;
- See the development of methods specific to JD Edwards software implementations;
- See customer training at the customer.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering, (Operations Management / Logistics, Information Technology or in an appropriate discipline or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an ERP user in the field of manufacturing distribution;
- Implementation experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) an asset.
- Excellent knowledge in one or more of the following: Procurement, Sales Management, Production Planning and Management (MPS / MRP), Materials and Inventory Management, Shipping Management, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS);
- Mastery of MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of business practices as well as business processes;
- Have very good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Be willing to travel to carry out warrants within the province of Quebec.