FRENCH SPEAKING IS REQUIRED.
The primary mandate of the advisor is to help our customers deploy Oracle's JD Edwards solution. As such, he must in particular:
- Implement the ERP JD Edwards software package, with particular emphasis on manufacturing processes at our customers;
- Capturing the essential elements of a business process, analyzing them quickly and extracting strengths and weaknesses that are subject to improvement in the particular context of the client;
- Seize the interactions between the processes in order to be able to advise the client;
- Write functional specifications for development;
- See the development of methods specific to JD Edwards software implementations;
- See customer training at the customer.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering, GOP (Operations Management) or an appropriate discipline or equivalent;
- A minimum of three (3) years experience as a Software Implementation Consultant OR a minimum of five (5) years of experience as an Expert User;
- Experience implementing JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Experience with the following software packages can be considered: SAP, Navision, E-Business Suite, Axapta, Baan, Syspro, Syteline, Vantage, etc ...;
- Excellent functional knowledge at the manufacturing level;
- Excellent knowledge in one or more of the following: Procurement, Sales Management, Production Planning and Management (MPS / MRP), Materials and Inventory Management, Shipping Management, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS);
- Knowledge of the following modules: Product Data Management, Floor Control, Product Costing and Manufacturing Accounting, Requirements Planning, Capacity Planning, Forecasting.
- Mastery of MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of business practices as well as business processes;
- Have very good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Be willing to travel to carry out warrants within the province of Quebec.
- CPIM certification, APICS association;
- Knowledge of the following modules, an asset: Inventory Management, Procurement;
- Experience in business process reengineering, preferably as part of ERP projects;
- Consulting experience
- Experience with Oracle and MS-SQL reporting tools and database;
- Possess a good capacity of adaptation and synthesis;
- Be motivated by a desire to learn continuously;
- Proven sense of customer service
- Team spirit.