The presales consultant develops standard and custom product demonstrations, presents them to prospective clients and serves as a functional expert throughout the process. To succeed he will:
Essentials skills /competencies
- Identify and define the prospect's business requirements, needs, and objectives, and creates a product demonstration that exemplifies how SAP solutions, especially the Logistics/Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules, can best meet the prospect's requirements;
- Provides answers to inquiries concerning system software and applications and provides software development and consultation to prospective users;
- Provides continuous correspondence with the business prospect to reinforce and sell the value of the SAP solution;
- Take lead in responding to RFP/Requirements documents, working with the Account Executive
- Participate to strategic sales development meetings.
- Undergraduate university diploma in technology, engineering, business, operations management or equivalent;
- Have at least 10 (ten) years of experience in SAP implementation with at least two of these modules: SD, MM, WM, QM;
- Good knowledge of functionalities supported by other SAP solutions modules;
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical prospects;
- Excellent presentation skills, and experience presenting to Senior and C-Level executives;
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English;
- Freedom to travel within the province for frequent customer visits.