Responsible for day-to-day data operations to support the legacy process data systems and applications. Current technical stack includes SAS JMP, SQL Server, Python, Matlab, Tableau
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Complete code updates on time and with accuracy. Simplify current code with focus on ease of ongoing maintenance
- Perform unit testing and code reviews prior to implementation Implement version control system for ongoing code maintenance in the team
- Assist in data preparation activities to support complex investigations, on an ad-hoc basis as requested Strong data quality mindset.
- Identify and log any data integrity risks and communicate to the relevant party (data source SME, department responsible for data entry, product and process specialist, shop floor operators)
- Actively participate in putting mitigation strategies in place to address data integrity risks Collaborate with Toronto site data integrity and data validation leads as needed
- Support data warehouse project lead with transition from legacy data systems to develop new data scripts for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) activities from the data warehouse.
Register at http://jobs.kopelit.com