FRENCH is required.
A member of the SAP Business Unit (BU), the consultant will have the mandate to:
- Answer to the client’s different incidents and requests in support mode and bring his/ her expertise during projects.
- Help the official OSS SAP support team to resolve BASIS issues and guarantee client satisfaction.
- Be available for support on a 24/7 rotation.
What you will need to succeed:
- 10 years of relevant experience in the field of computer technology, including 5 years as an SAP Basis Consultant.
- Excellent teamwork and planning abilities. Willingness to take on new challenges and continually renew your knowledge;
- Resourceful and autonomous in resolving technical issues;
- Demonstrate an attitude strongly oriented towards generating value-added for our clients and our organization.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and capacity in drafting technical documentation.
Specific Technical Abilities:
- Knowledge and/or thorough experience with SAP products such as HANA, ECC 6.0 EHPx, Netweaver 7.x, S/4, BW/BI, CRM, XI/PI, EP, BOBJ, BPC, ADS, Webdispatcher, Solution Manager Saprouter, and DMS.
- Knowledge and thorough experience with database systems such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MaxDB, HANA and Sybase.
- Knowledge and experience in administering different operating systems such as Windows Server and Linux.
- Executing one or two SAP product and database upgrade projects.