FRENCH is required.
A member of the SAP Business Unit (BU), the consultant will have the mandate to:
- Answer to the client’s different incidents and requests in support mode and bring his/ her expertise during projects.
- Help the official OSS SAP support team to resolve BASIS issues and guarantee client satisfaction.
- Be available for support on a 24/7 rotation.
What you will need to succeed:
- 10 years of relevant experience in the field of computer technology, including 5 years as an SAP Basis Consultant.
- Excellent teamwork and planning abilities. Willingness to take on new challenges and continually renew your knowledge;
- Resourceful and autonomous in resolving technical issues;
- Demonstrate an attitude strongly oriented towards generating value-added for our clients and our organization.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and capacity in drafting technical documentation.
Specific Technical Abilities:
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Knowledge and/or thorough experience with SAP products such as HANA, ECC 6.0 EHPx, Netweaver 7.x, S/4, BW/BI, CRM, XI/PI, EP, BOBJ, BPC, ADS, Webdispatcher, Solution Manager Saprouter, and DMS.
- Knowledge and thorough experience with database systems such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MaxDB, HANA and Sybase.
- Knowledge and experience in administering different operating systems such as Windows Server and Linux.
- Executing one or two SAP product and database upgrade projects.
Register at http://jobs.kopelit.com