As an SAP SD Consultant, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/Hana, Simple Finance, Fiori, and others. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
The main role of a SAP SD consultant is to assist the company’s clients in the implementation of the SAP solution. As such, you will have to:
- Implement the SAP software package for our clients;
- Act as a functional expert during SAP implementation projects;
- Advise customers and colleagues on the possibilities and limitations of environments, and translate business requirements into configuration strategies;
- Understand the essential elements of the existing business process, analyze them quickly and isolate the strengths and weaknesses that require intervention in the context of the client;
- Dialog with the technical teams (Basis, development) to optimize the overall solution set up.
Essentials skills /competencies
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering, GOP, information technology, accounting or equivalent;
- Excellent understanding of the trades / processes of the supply chain, storage;
- Have at least five (5) years of experience with the SAP SD module, mainly as a functional analyst on SAP implementation projects;
- Ability to describe and explain SAP concepts to clients;
- Experience as a "team lead" on logistics modules during major implementation projects, an important asset;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office;
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Be willing to travel regularly to complete assignments outside the home area.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Possess a good capacity of adaptation and synthesis;
- Experience with other logistics modules (WM, MM etc.) an asset;
- Be motivated by a desire to learn continuously;
- Proven sense of customer service
- Team spirit;
Register at http://jobs.kopelit.com