The incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop configuration designs, and technical specifications to meet customer needs;
- Assist with providing clients with technology solutions utilizing OO Architecture;
- Work with appropriate managers to develop and deploy applications in, web or mobile environments;
- Complete general programming and integration activities;
- Participate in design, coding and testing of custom solutions;
- Facilitate clients through a requirement discovery process;
- Prototype and document requirements;
- Provide customer and sales support as needed;
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
Essential Skills /Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- 3 or more years experience in programming in consulting environments;
- Must have experience with Windows 9x/NT/2000 based personal computer productivity products;
- Expertise with J2EE architecture and proven ability to design, develop and deliver applications utilizing various components of the technology;
- Expertise with web development tools and technology, particularly JAVA, JSP, HTML, XML, and webMethods B2B;
- Expertise with modern programming languages, relational databases and operating environments, particularly Java, Windows, and Oracle or MS SQL Server databases;
- Travel requirement (mostly Ontario, sometimes throughout North America). Requirement is up to 80%.
- Self-driven with the strong sense of the ownership;
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Exposure to MAXIMO 7.6.1 modules and having worked on modifying them in a real customer implementation;
- Experience with MAXIMO Business Object customization;
- Experience with the MAXIMO Enterprise Adapter (MEA);
- Business acumen with customer focus and experience working with external customers;
- Database application development using PL/SQL or Transact-SQL;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate technical issues into business language as well as conduct in depth technical discussions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers;
- Analytical and innovative with the ability to collect data, analyze information and develop feasible recommendations
(289) 304-7007 | Skype:
KOPELiT1 | Register at http://jobs.kopelit.com