The Maximo Functional Consultant will be mainly responsible for providing consulting services to the various clients, working alone or a part of the implementation team. On occasions, the successful candidate will provide support to the Sales Team participating in the sales cycles and building demos.
- Executes requirement discovery workshops and documents requirements gaps
- Understands client’s business processes and how they map to the predefined Maximo processes
- Collaborates with Technical Consultants and Analysts to ensure the deliverables and schedules are achieved
- Develops long term relationships with clients through interpreting and managing their requirements
- Provides clients with technology solutions based on ITIL framework
- Participates actively in the business unit’s lead generation activities;
- Represents Company to its target client bases to identify and define their business needs
- Provides pre-and-after sales technical assistance, product education and consulting services
- Assists with the preparation of sales proposals (RFP's, presentations, product demo)
- Provides on-site or remote Maximo implementation expertise
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience implementing asset management software;
- Very good knowledge of Maximo 7.6 functionality with the working understanding of the technical aspects including architecture, installation, deployment, integration and development
- Strong domain experience related to municipal, regional or provincial government
- Good knowledge of Maximo Anywhere and Maximo Everyplace, as well as Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Good experience integrating with the major ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle EBS and iCity etc.).
- Good experience integrating with fuel management systems
- Good experience integrating with SCADA systems
- Expert knowledge of application designer and configuration tools within Maximo product
- Good knowledge of SQL scripting using known database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server and DB2)
- Maximo 7.5 or 7.6 certification
- Experience with Maximo Scheduler, Maximo Transportation and Maximo Spatial verticals/add-on is highly desirable
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with the client and build a trusted business relationship
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is considered an asset
- Available to travel in the GTA up to 80%, occasionally elsewhere in Ontario and Canada
Register at http://jobs.kopelit.com