Our client is a professional service firm, specialized in SAP solution integration and business process optimization. We are currently seeking for a Delivery Executive. You will help support the successful achievement of delivering the SAP solutions proposed to our customers. You will also build client satisfaction through proposition, implementation, delivery of SAP solutions responding to client requirements as specified in the
contract or Statement of Work (SOW). In your role, you will ensure effective projects oversight, reviews and delivery to ensure
customer success. You will also serve as a mentor to project managers.
Your role consists in:
• Manage and oversee the delivery of a complex portfolio related to successful project execution.
• Translate generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategic delivery plans for the project by attending steering committees and collaborating closely with the project team.
• Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that creates successful outcome for the customer and Our client.
• Active risk, issue, scope, resource, financial and quality management of all key
• Build proactive formal and informal communication/relationship with key stakeholders
• Resolve political, resource, budgeting, change and legal issues affecting the program.
• Serve as mentor / advisor / decision-maker to project managers.
• Maintain program documentation and updates; create and analyse lessons learned and actively share them with the Program Management Office and implement best practices.
• Participate in the development of project / program management best practices and templates
• Validate the Statements of Work content.
• Complete project QA audits.
• Ensure an excellent project rentability.
15-20 years of project management experience in high risk, or strategic projects/programs.
3 – 5 years of supervisory or coaching experience in team building and leading teams.
Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology.
Strong customer focus.
Strong leadership, people and stakeholder management skills and competencies.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.