- Define and implement the strategy road-map for enterprise data. Implement data management policies and procedures for new and existing data sources.
- Assists to define the strategy road-map for the enterprise; including data modelling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
- Establish standards and guidelines for the design & development, tuning, deployment and maintenance of information and physical data persistence technologies.
- Work closely with third-party agencies, and project teams to gather business, data and reporting requirements and translate business needs into logical data structures, reporting and analytical objects in support of conversion planning and execution to ERP BI solution.
- Work to gather requirements, gain business consensus, perform product evaluations, mentor business and development resources, deliver solutions, conduct training, and documentation.
- Work with business partners to understand the business requirements and business processes, design data solutions for the application data layer, and data warehouse, data marts, data integration and master data definition and management.
- Lead solution design reviews delivered by external partners, internal developers and systems analysts to ensure quality, compliance to data architectural best practices, and alignment with corporate direction.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends, standards and developments to improve delivery
- Ensure high quality deliveries and adherence to governance, standards and best practice
- Forward and reverse engineer data models. Create high level and detailed designs and maintain associated artefacts.
- Facilitates consistent business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis and design, Database Management Systems optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation, security and change management at the enterprise level.
- Plan and manage data migration activities (profiling, mapping, validation, and reconciliation) between legacy systems and ERP environment. Lead data flow and data integration design through the use of ETL and SOA technologies.
- Provide guidance/consult on data integration