We are currently looking for a SAP Fiori Consultant for a Contract or PERM opportunity in Ottawa.
Key Skills Required: Fiori, Full Stack, ABAP and SAP Gateway
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop Fiori Apps according to accepted standards based on user requirements, which are included in the delivery of the application solution, to meet the business need of the client.
- Work with functional consultant in the implementation of changes to SAP travel module in support of categorization of travel and hospitality requirements.
- Provide advice in design of solution to meet defined business requirements aligning as much as possible to standard solution.
- Document forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures.
- Develop front-end components for business applications by leveraging the latest SAP Fiori and SAP Gateway technologies.
- Perform unit testing on development artifacts to ensure quality and to minimize the number of incidents found during Quality Assurance.
- Participate in testing (e.g., User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and System Integration Testing) activities to support bug fixes, identify anomalies and misunderstandings, and provide clarity surrounding the interpretation of the requirements.
- Support implementation activities to promote the application into the production environment in preparation for the user community.
- Provide knowledge transfer to internal resources.
- Provide advice, analysis, configuration, problem resolution, and unit testing in regards to programs, functions, modules, expert routines and custom programs.
- Participate in project and team meetings, interacting and collaborating with team members and other departments during the project execution phase, document meeting minutes and design decisions, provide a developer’s perspective in the meetings and contribute to the timely delivery, design, and quality of various work artifacts.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- A minimum of two (2) previous projects implementing Fiori applications with preference given to candidates with Travel & Expense projects
- Demonstrated experience with both standard Fiori applications and customization to meet client requirements
- Mandatory previous experience enhancing SAP Fiori applications with extensions using both view and hook
- Demonstrated experience implementing the Travel & Expense Fiori application including inbox approvals
- Enhance clearance security
- A minimum of 2 years of ABAP development experience as it relates to custom reporting solutions (asset)
- Demonstrated experience developing reports in support of SAP’s Travel & Expense module (asset)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience implementing SAP workflow
- Demonstrated experience developing end to end workflow solution
- 5 to 7 years of experience in SAP consulting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual an asset