THIS IS A FULLTIME PERMANENT POSITION.
Candidates Must be Canadian Citizen. Must be able to travel to US (no more than 10%) of time
Responsible for supporting one of the ERP Business Systems utilized by CWC (SAP ECC 6.0) in accordance with the organization's business plan and industry requirements. The position works independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing functional guidance related to the business processes of the application.
- Support and enhance a single instance of SAP ERP rolled out to multiple sites internationally with the SAP FICO module.
- Work with customers and technical staff in the resolution of technical process issues and respond to enhancement requirements with full solution proposals.
- Evaluate and recommends changes to current and future system requirements to meet organizational needs in the FICO module space.
- Apply functional knowledge of FICO and COPA to ensure that business processes are functioning efficiently while working directly with the user community.
- Evaluate and recommend best practice solutions to achieve departmental / business unit objectives through discovery workshops.
- Provide functional consulting on complex projects and expertise in the formulation of systems scope and objectives relative to the organization's business plan and industry requirements in the SAP FICO / COPA space.
- Adhere to defined processes within the Business System environment to ensure sustainable compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ College Diploma in Computer Science / Information Systems / Accounting
- 5+ years of experience designing and supporting SAP FICO / COPA
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong team-oriented player
- Strong Time Management skills
- Willing to learn complimentary SAP modules to expand on existing knowledge
- Experienced with SAP implementations using ASAP methodology or AGILE SCRUM
- Experienced supporting a large SAP user base
- Strong understanding of SAP configuration and module integration points for FICO / COPA
- Strong understanding of GL accounting, Costing and Profitability Analysis
- Expertise in the Finance modules for SAP
- Understanding of SAP Project Systems, Asset Accounting, Results Analysis a benefit
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (404 Compliance), segregation of duties requirements
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.