Our client is seeking an SAP PP/MM Consultant to join their team on a Fulltime Perm Basis. This is not a Contract opportunity.
Responsible for supporting one of the ERP Business Systems utilized by CWC (SAP ECC 6.0) in accordance with the organization's business plan and industry requirements. The position works independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing functional guidance related to the business processes of the application.
- Support and enhance a single instance of SAP ERP rolled out to multiple sites internationally with the SAP MM / PP module.
- Work with business users and technical staff in the resolution of technical process issues and respond to enhancement requirements with full solution proposals.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to current and future system requirements to meet organizational needs in the MM / PP module space.
- Some travel will be required at 10%
- Apply functional knowledge of Materials Management and Production Planning to ensure that business processes are functionning efficiently while working directly with the user community.
- Evaluate and recommend best practice solutions to achieve departmental / business unit objectives through discovery workshops.
- Provide functional consulting on complex projects and expertise in the formulation of systems scope and objectives relative to the organization's business plan and industry requirements in the SAP MM / PP space.
- Adhere to defined processes within the Business System environment to ensure sustainable compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ College Diploma in Computer Science / Information Systems
- 5+ years of experience designing and supporting SAP MM / PP
- Strong written and oral communications
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and how they related to materials management in an enterprise system
- Strong team-oriented player
- Strong Time Management skills
- Willing to learn complimentary SAP modules to expand on existing knowledge
- Experienced with SAP implementations using ASAP methodology or AGILE SCRUM
- Experienced supporting a large SAP user base
- Strong understanding of SAP configuration and module integration points for MM / PP
- Strong understanding of materials management best practices
- Expertise in the Materials Management / Production Planning modules for SAP
- Understanding of SAP Sales and Distribution, Quality Management an asset
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD).To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.