Reporting to the Financial Applications Manager and Supervisor, your role as a Senior SAP Functional Analyst will primarily consist in ensuring the support and the continuous improvement of the SAP FI/CO module and support the integration of FI/CO with the other functional areas such as Supply Chain, Plant Maintenance and HR.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Understand business needs and changes to assess and identify impacts of those changes;
- Capture, analyze, translate and document business requirements;
- Use the business requirements to drive the design, build test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment;
- Support communication of solutions, expectations, priorities to all relevant stakeholders;
- Deliver projects based on management direction.
Perform Operational Support:
- Respond to the internal clients’ requests, analyze and document their needs in order to define the required solutions to resolve problems and/or improve the system;
- Follow up on requests to ensure fast and effective resolution;
- Prepare technical functional specifications, system configuration documents, test cases and other technical documents;
- Participate, occasionally, in the various training activities for IT and Business users.
- You hold a University degree in business administration, accounting, finance or information technology;
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar position and thorough knowledge of the SAP FI/CO module;
- You have a good understanding of the integration points between FI/CO module and other areas within SAP such as SD, MM, PM, and HR;
- You have experience in preparation of functional specifications, testing and preparation and execution of test scripts;
- You are recognized as a person who has strong analytical and investigation skills and the ability to understand the bigger picture;
- You demonstrate an ability to work in diversified teams and collaborate with your peers from different teams;
- You demonstrate thoroughness and integrity, customer service orientation and problem solving skills;
- You demonstrate resilience to handle challenges from projects or operational support;
- You have exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills;
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team;
- You have excellent organizational skills;
- You have strong communications skills and are bilingual in both English and French (written and spoken).
To be eligible for this position, candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident. No sponsorship or Visas are available at this time. No overseas Applications or Sponsorship at this time.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview.
- A downtown location (Place des Arts metro) – Garden/park;
- A modern and spacious environment;
- A flexible insurance plan (life, medical, dental);
- An employee assistance program;
- A childcare centre on location;
- Competitive compensation, including annual bonus plan;
- A pension plan with matching company contributions;
- Employer-paid development and continuing education.